Jamaica/lost marriage certificate

Question
I got married at the Negril gardens jan28 2004 {now called the grand pineapple} it was just bought by Sandels at the time. I have lost my marriage certificate and am told I cannot apply for my pension without it. Is there some way you can send me a copy of it. My name was Diane Morey and My husbands name is Jamie Murray . Thank you.

Answer
Dear Diane,

Thank you so much for your kind email, and I would be delighted to assist you. Indeed, Negril Gardens is now Grand Pineapple, Negril.

Since we will have to exchange some personal information, you are very welcome to email me so I may guide you on how to proceed, at weddingsbyisabelle@gmail.com

Until I hear back from you Diane, I wish you to have a safe and Blessed rest of day,

Isabelle Stewart

Jamaica

Isabelle Stewart