Jamaica/JAMAICA

Question
MYSELF AND COWORKERS WOULD LIKE TO GO TO JAMAICA FOR ABOUT 4-5 DAYS WE WERE LOOKING AT MAYBE JUNE 19-23 POSSIBLE.THE ALL -INCLUSIVE LOKKS NICE BUT ALSO EXPENSIVE. WHAT TIPS CANYOU GIVE US .WE BASICALY WANT A LADIES TRIP BUT NOT OVERBOARD

Answer
All inclusives really are the best way to go as the upfront cost covers all your food and all your beverages.  You might check Riu Montego Bay, it is a great resort for the price.  If you want something a bit nicer check out Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Resort.  If you would like assistance planning your trip I would be happy to help!  Just drop me an email at pam@globaldreamvacations.com and let me know where you are flying from and I will send you some prices and options.  There is no charge for my services, I get paid by the hotels, so don't chance your vacation to an internet booking site when you can get my first hand experience for free!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Pam Smith
Global Dream Vacations
"My service is free, my expertise is priceless"

Jamaica

Pamela Smith