Jamaica/Jamaican Marriage Certificate

Question
I am trying to help my daughter to obtain a copy of her marriage certifcate to her current husband.  Please help.  Thank you.

Answer
Dear Julia,

Thank you so much for writing, and I would be more than happy to assist you and your daughter obtaining new Certified Jamaican Marriage Certificates.

We will also need to exchange some personal data, and you may email me at weddingsbyisabelle@gmail.com so I may provide you with the additional information on how to proceed.

Hoping this is helpful Julia, I look forward to hearing back from you soon again!

Isabelle Stewart

Jamaica

Isabelle Stewart