You are here:

Jamaica/Jamaican Marriage Certificate


I am trying to help my daughter to obtain a copy of her marriage certifcate to her current husband.  Please help.  Thank you.

Dear Julia,

Thank you so much for writing, and I would be more than happy to assist you and your daughter obtaining new Certified Jamaican Marriage Certificates.

We will also need to exchange some personal data, and you may email me at so I may provide you with the additional information on how to proceed.

Hoping this is helpful Julia, I look forward to hearing back from you soon again!

Isabelle Stewart


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Isabelle Stewart


Originally from France, I moved to Jamaica 20 years ago, and am an independent Island Wedding Planner, in the Negril area. Knowing how to deal with the Legal Documents involved in all aspects of Weddings/Marriages, I also specialize in searching for Marriage Certificates that have been lost or need to be replaced as well as obtaining new Jamaican Marriage Certificates. I am also able to help those who need to deal with the Legalization of Marriage for citizens of Spain, Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Switzerland, and Mexico, and more non-english speaking countries. I would love to be of assistance and can be reached via this site or by email at


Having been a Wedding Planner for over 15 years, I can answer a lot of questions, and have been very successful obtaining new Jamaican Marriage Certificates for Individuals and Professionals.

A-Level, Major in English, French (France Educational Credentials)

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]