Jamaica/obtaining proof of marriage in Jamiaca

We were married in Jamaica at Sandal's Resort, all we have is a copy of marriage register.  We need the proof we are married for our new health insurance, asap. I'm concerned the marriage register will
not be sufficient. Could you please help us? thanks

Dear Andrea,

Thank you for your kind email, and indeed, the white provisional marriage certificate will not be sufficient to proceed with health insurance.

I would be happy to assist you obtaining new Certified Marriage Certificates, and will require from you some personal information, which you may feel more comfortable sharing with me via email. You may do so at, and do look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Wishing you to have a safe evening,

Isabelle Stewart

Originally from France, I moved to Jamaica 20 years ago, and am an independent Island Wedding Planner, in the Negril area. Knowing how to deal with the Legal Documents involved in all aspects of Weddings/Marriages, I also specialize in searching for Marriage Certificates that have been lost or need to be replaced as well as obtaining new Jamaican Marriage Certificates. I am also able to help those who need to deal with the Legalization of Marriage for citizens of Spain, Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Switzerland, and Mexico, and more non-english speaking countries. I would love to be of assistance and can be reached via this site or by email at

Having been a Wedding Planner for over 15 years, I can answer a lot of questions, and have been very successful obtaining new Jamaican Marriage Certificates for Individuals and Professionals.

A-Level, Major in English, French (France Educational Credentials)