Jamaica/obtaining proof of marriage in Jamiaca

Question
We were married in Jamaica at Sandal's Resort, all we have is a copy of marriage register.  We need the proof we are married for our new health insurance, asap. I'm concerned the marriage register will
not be sufficient. Could you please help us? thanks

Answer
Dear Andrea,

Thank you for your kind email, and indeed, the white provisional marriage certificate will not be sufficient to proceed with health insurance.

I would be happy to assist you obtaining new Certified Marriage Certificates, and will require from you some personal information, which you may feel more comfortable sharing with me via email. You may do so at weddingsbyisabelle@gmail.com, and do look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Wishing you to have a safe evening,

Isabelle  

Jamaica

Isabelle Stewart