I will be going to Jamaica in 3 days, and will be gone a good amount of time. I have never been there. I am a Vegan, and was wondering if the restaurants offer any vegetarian or vegan foods?
Thank you.

I just saw your message, hope you get this in time.  YES, there should be wide variety of foods that you can choose from.  you didn't say if you were staying at an all inclusive resort or not. If you are be sure to let the chef know your are a Vegan and they will be sure that they point out what you can and cannot eat.  OTherwise restaurants in town will have food choices as well.  Many Jamaicans (Rastfarians) are vegan.

Pamela Smith

I consider Jamaica my "Home Away From Home". I love the island and the people. My expertise lies in the travel industry, so I can help you figure out which resort will fit your wants, desires and your budget. I can also recommend tours and activities that you can enjoy off property.

I travel often to Jamaica, and have stayed at many of the resorts. I am familiar with the difference's between the two sides of the island, and will be able to find the right resort to fit your vacation needs and your budget.