Jamaica/Two women in Jamaica!

Question
Ok so my best friend and I want to visit Jamaica.  Late 30s.  Married, kids.  But girls just wanna have fun! So we need a hotel rec.  we don't want to be isolated.  Want to explore and go out at night.  Def not all inclusive.  We are open in terms of budget.  Something chic and hip.  We are from ny.

Answer
Hello Carolyn,

I am glad you want to visit Jamaica!  Do you want adult only?   If you want that big city feel than you will want to be in Ocho Rios.  If you want a gorgeous beach where you can walk the beach and visit fun little shacks, great local restaurants, etc than I would send you to Negril.  In fact I would highly recommend that area, to me it is safer than the bigger city of Ochi for two women to explore.  There are some great night clubs where you can dance the night away, but you can also chill and relax on a gorgeous beach during the day or take in some fun tours such as ziplines, rum factory tour, etc.

If you would like options and prices please email me directly with your travel dates and where in NY you want to depart from and I will get right back to you.  

Just a note about me, I have been a travel agent for almost 11 years, I have clients all over the country and the best part is that I don't charge a dime for my services so you get my help and my expertise at the same price or better than you would get if you booked this yourself!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sinceely,

Pam Smith
pam@globaldreamvacations.com

Jamaica

Pamela Smith