Jamaica/Holiday in Egypt

Question
Hi,I have a Jamaican passport and i have a student visa and i am living and studying in the UK at the moment. I would like to take a holiday to Egypt. I have been told that i cant do this. I would like a second opinion please.
If i can , please tell me the steps i need to take to make this possible.

Kind Regards

Joan

Answer
Dear Joan,

Thank you so much for writing, and infortunately, I do not have any knowledge about travelling but do recommend that you contact the Jamaican Embassy in the UK. I think they are the experts in that field to talk to .

Let me know if this is helpful,

Isabelle

Jamaica

Isabelle Stewart