You are here:

Jamaica/Holiday in Egypt


Hi,I have a Jamaican passport and i have a student visa and i am living and studying in the UK at the moment. I would like to take a holiday to Egypt. I have been told that i cant do this. I would like a second opinion please.
If i can , please tell me the steps i need to take to make this possible.

Kind Regards


Dear Joan,

Thank you so much for writing, and infortunately, I do not have any knowledge about travelling but do recommend that you contact the Jamaican Embassy in the UK. I think they are the experts in that field to talk to .

Let me know if this is helpful,



All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Isabelle Stewart


Originally from France, I moved to Jamaica 20 years ago, and am an independent Island Wedding Planner, in the Negril area. Knowing how to deal with the Legal Documents involved in all aspects of Weddings/Marriages, I also specialize in searching for Marriage Certificates that have been lost or need to be replaced as well as obtaining new Jamaican Marriage Certificates. I am also able to help those who need to deal with the Legalization of Marriage for citizens of Spain, Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Switzerland, and Mexico, and more non-english speaking countries. I would love to be of assistance and can be reached via this site or by email at


Having been a Wedding Planner for over 15 years, I can answer a lot of questions, and have been very successful obtaining new Jamaican Marriage Certificates for Individuals and Professionals.

A-Level, Major in English, French (France Educational Credentials)

©2017 All rights reserved.