Jamaica/Rose Hall Montego Bay

I read on the Internet that the all inclusive package includes draft beer.  Is this the only beer available at the hotel?  Is this true of most hotels in Jamaica?

Hi Carol,

The Hilton Rose Hall only offers Red Strip. This is not true of all hotels in Jamaica. If you stay at a more upscale resort they will offer a variety. They all offer Red Strip, but some will offer US brands as well.

Hope this helps.

Sunny regards,

Jennifer Byrne, President
The Tropical Travelers

Jennifer Byrne

As a Jamaica specialist, I have the knowledge and information of the island to offer my clients, as well as those seeking facts about travel to this region. I plan vacations for families, singles and couples to all areas of Jamaica. I travel there yearly to stay current on the trends and new resorts. It's a very diverse island that works for many different people. I've seen a lot of change in this island over the past 15 years and it gets better every time I visit. I am the owner of The Tropical Travelers in Pennsylvania.

I have traveled extensively throughout the tourist areas of Jamaica, including Negril, Ocho Rios and Montego Bay. I specialize in all-inclusive resorts and honeymoons.

Travel Agent Magazine

Honeymoon and Destionation Wedding Specialist, Caribbean Specialist

Best of the Best Travel Agency 2006, 2007 and 2008