Jamaica/None and void divorce

Question
Hi I hope you can help by giving me some good advice. I am a British national with unconditional stay rights in Jamaica. I currently live in Jamaica and will be looking to move back to the UK in Sept. I married a Jamaican citizen 2 months ago in may and 2wks after we were married I got to find out who he really is. I haven't slept with him for about 3wks and would like to file for a divorce before it gets any worse. Please tell me what my options are and how does the Gazette thing work?

Answer
Dear Sim,

Thank you for your kind message, and sorry to hear about your present situation. I am not very knowledgeable about Divorces, but do recommend you contact our Supreme Court in Kingston for advise from their Legal Aid, or Divorce Department.

http://www.supremecourt.gov.jm/contact_us

The Supreme Court of Jamaica
Public Building E
134 Tower Street
Kingston
Jamaica

Tel: 876-922-8300, 922-5606, 967-4859
Pager: 876-936-0869
Email: info@supremecourt.gov.jm

I also do apologize as I do not understand what the Gazette means ?

Hoping this is helpful, I do wish you to have a safe evening,

Isabelle  

Jamaica

Isabelle Stewart