Jamaica/divorce

Question
i want to know if lisannya Tracy-ann Davis blake is still married to dean blake she is from clarenton she is 27

Answer
Dear Cleveland,

Thank you for writing, and may I say that we are unable to find out that information, unless from the parties involved.

Our Registrar can only provide information on whether two persons are married, but not if they are separated or divorced.

Should we contact our Registrar, a few more information will be required, and is not public information. A fee needs to be paid for a first search about the marriage, then they generally provide notarized Marriage Certificates. I have never contacted the Registrar for information only. Myself being a third party might not be able to access that kind of information.

I know this is not much, and I unfortunately cannot provide you more insight on your inquiry.

Best Regards,

Isabelle Stewart

Jamaica

Isabelle Stewart