You are here:

Jamaica/Replacement marriage certificate


Hi, I am need of a copy of my marriage certificate. I was married in Run Away Bay, Jamaica, some 15-18 years ago. I'm really not even sure of the year. He never moved to the states so we lost touch in that same time frame. I'm trying to get some personal business done, but they need a copy of the marriage certificate. I don't know what or how to go about obtaining this document. Could you please assist me with information on how to obtain this document. Thank you in advance.....Karlan McIntosh

Dear Karlan,

Thank you so much for writing, and I would love to help you obtain a set of new Certified Marriage Certificates.

I will also need some personal information from you, and should you feel more comfortable doing so, you may email me at

I hope this first information is useful, and look forward to hearing back from you soon again,

Isabelle Stewart


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Isabelle Stewart


Originally from France, I moved to Jamaica 20 years ago, and am an independent Island Wedding Planner, in the Negril area. Knowing how to deal with the Legal Documents involved in all aspects of Weddings/Marriages, I also specialize in searching for Marriage Certificates that have been lost or need to be replaced as well as obtaining new Jamaican Marriage Certificates. I am also able to help those who need to deal with the Legalization of Marriage for citizens of Spain, Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Switzerland, and Mexico, and more non-english speaking countries. I would love to be of assistance and can be reached via this site or by email at


Having been a Wedding Planner for over 15 years, I can answer a lot of questions, and have been very successful obtaining new Jamaican Marriage Certificates for Individuals and Professionals.

A-Level, Major in English, French (France Educational Credentials)

©2017 All rights reserved.