Jamaica/divorce certificate

Question
To my knowledge, only a receipt number that you would receive upon the process of Certified/Notarized Marriage Certificates will allow you to do a Marriage Record search online.
Sir/Madam
I got married in Jamaican in 2011 it was a notarized  marriage. My wife and I never lived together, we are nit communicating because it was a bad marriage. She told me she filled for the divorce. The fact that we are not in contact and I am now engaged to another woman in Jamaica and is planning to marry her nest year (smile) I would like to know if I am divorced. I have the marriage certificate and number etc in my possession. how do I find out if I am divorced.
Barry

Answer
Dear Barrington,

Thank you again for your inquiry, and did address your other inquiry. It seems as if both inquiries were the same.

I also do remain at your disposition should you need any additional information.

Wishing you to have a safe weekend,

Isabelle

Jamaica

Isabelle Stewart