Jamaica/visa to fly from Jamaica to Ireland

Can a Jamaican travel to ireland without a visa?

Dear Naomi,

Thank you for your message this morning, and may I say that I have absolutely no knowledge about visiting other countries nor Visa. I would however recommend you contact either the Jamaican Authorities in England, or Immigrations here in Kingston.

I hope this helps and you will soon be able to Travel !

Isabelle Stewart

Originally from France, I moved to Jamaica 20 years ago, and am an independent Island Wedding Planner, in the Negril area. Knowing how to deal with the Legal Documents involved in all aspects of Weddings/Marriages, I also specialize in searching for Marriage Certificates that have been lost or need to be replaced as well as obtaining new Jamaican Marriage Certificates. I am also able to help those who need to deal with the Legalization of Marriage for citizens of Spain, Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Switzerland, and Mexico, and more non-english speaking countries. I would love to be of assistance and can be reached via this site or by email at

Having been a Wedding Planner for over 15 years, I can answer a lot of questions, and have been very successful obtaining new Jamaican Marriage Certificates for Individuals and Professionals.

A-Level, Major in English, French (France Educational Credentials)