Jamaica/visa question

Question
My husband and i are relocating from the U.S. to Portmore for jobs at the new international hospital being built. We have a 16 year old daughter. The hospital will obtain our work visas, but how do I obtain a student visa for my daughter? We are looking to enroll her in school when we move.

Answer
Dear Jeanie,

Thank you for your kind email, and congratulations on coming to Jamaica to work !!

I however do not have any knowledge about Visas, and would recommend you contact the Jamaican Authorities in the US, as well as the US Authorities there and in Jamaica for further advise.

I also do hope this helps a little, and wish you to obtain your daughter's visa very soon,

Isabelle Stewart  

Jamaica

Isabelle Stewart