Jamaica/resort formerly known as?

Question
Hi, I vacationed at an all inclusive resort in runaway bay Jamaica in 1991.  I think it was renamed breezes and now jewel?  My question is do you know the name of the resort back then in the 90s.  Thanks.

Answer
Hi Lainey,

Here's the information you are looking for:

◦Runaway Bay Hotel. Golf course designed in 1960. Opened early 1960s. Then Runaway Bay Hotel & Golf Club. Then called Runaway Bay Hotel & Country Club. Then it was called Jamaica Jamaica. Then it became a Superclubs' Breezes Runaway Bay Resort & Golf. It is now Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort.

Thanks!

Jennifer

Jamaica

Jennifer Byrne