Jamaica/Trip to Bahamas

Question
Hi, I would like to take a break from school, work and family. I am interested in going to the Bahamas,
I heard it is a beautiful place but I want to experience it myself.  Can you give me a package from Jamaica to Bahamas inclusive of hotel for my cousin and I. We would want to leave October 13, 2014 to October 25, 2014. Awaiting your response.

Answer
Hello Stacey,

I would be happy to assist you with your vacation.  Can you email me at pam@globaldreamvacations.com and include what your desires are for your vacation. Do you have a budget in mind?  Are you wanting to be gone the full time between Oct 13 and 25 or just a few days in that time period.  

I will be awaiting your email.

Pam

Jamaica

Pamela Smith