Jamaica/Trip to Bahamas

Hi, I would like to take a break from school, work and family. I am interested in going to the Bahamas,
I heard it is a beautiful place but I want to experience it myself.  Can you give me a package from Jamaica to Bahamas inclusive of hotel for my cousin and I. We would want to leave October 13, 2014 to October 25, 2014. Awaiting your response.

Hello Stacey,

I would be happy to assist you with your vacation.  Can you email me at and include what your desires are for your vacation. Do you have a budget in mind?  Are you wanting to be gone the full time between Oct 13 and 25 or just a few days in that time period.  

I will be awaiting your email.

Pamela Smith

I consider Jamaica my "Home Away From Home". I love the island and the people. My expertise lies in the travel industry, so I can help you figure out which resort will fit your wants, desires and your budget. I can also recommend tours and activities that you can enjoy off property.

I travel often to Jamaica, and have stayed at many of the resorts. I am familiar with the difference's between the two sides of the island, and will be able to find the right resort to fit your vacation needs and your budget.