Jamaica/obsolute signing

Good day Sir/madam...can you tell me how long does the absolute in a divorce take to sign..can i check my divorce status online?

Dear Simone,

Thank you for your kind email, however, I do not have any knowledge about Divorces, nor do I know of any place online.

Should the Divorce been filed in Jamaica, may be your lawyer could recommend you a little further.

I am sorry to not be more helpful, and wish you to have a Blessed weekend,

Isabelle Stewart

Originally from France, I moved to Jamaica 20 years ago, and am an independent Island Wedding Planner, in the Negril area. Knowing how to deal with the Legal Documents involved in all aspects of Weddings/Marriages, I also specialize in searching for Marriage Certificates that have been lost or need to be replaced as well as obtaining new Jamaican Marriage Certificates. I am also able to help those who need to deal with the Legalization of Marriage for citizens of Spain, Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Switzerland, and Mexico, and more non-english speaking countries. I would love to be of assistance and can be reached via this site or by email at

Having been a Wedding Planner for over 15 years, I can answer a lot of questions, and have been very successful obtaining new Jamaican Marriage Certificates for Individuals and Professionals.

A-Level, Major in English, French (France Educational Credentials)