Jamaica/trip on a budget

Question
Hello Jennifer,
So my boyfriend and I would love to take a trip to Jamaica but i have no idea where we should go for the best deal. We are 20 and 21 and we love night life but we also love to be active during the day, we are defiantly looking for an all exclusive resort and want to make this as cheap as possible, hopefully you can help! Thanks!

Answer
Hi Steffani,

Jamaica is a lovely island to visit! For nightlife, you may want to consider either Montego Bay or Negril. Both have great nightlife. I don't personally specialize in cheap vacations. Our vacations are more geared towards affordable luxury. So I'm not as well versed on hotels which would be really inexpensive. You'll want to look into Riu and Palladium Resorts as good starting points for budget properties. Possibly Bahia as well. Hopefully that helps!

Thank you!
Jennifer

Jamaica

Jennifer Byrne