Japan/Japanese green tea ?

May I ask if Japanese green tea is the most healthy among all kinds of tea?

I like japanese green tea, especially the matcha. So I am curious if it is the best in the world, according to scientists.

Thank you for your question.

Japanese green tea is very healthy and is said to be a very strong anti-toxin.  
I don't know what scientists say, but I read a while back that people living in
Shizuoka where the manufacturing of green tea is famous have a low risk of getting

It is also said that the small affects of radiation can be taken away by drinking
green tea.  

There are many kinds of tea that have special characteristics.  It is hard to
say that there is one absolute best.  

Daniel S. Wakabayashi

I have lived and worked here for 18 years, mainly in the mgt. consulting field. I can coach you on matters concerning business, life or Japanese martial arts. I work for a risk management consulting firm and I have my own coaching company. If you have a missing person search or you would like to find your Japanese parent please don't hesitate to contact me. I will also do translation jobs. Though, it is not free...

Banking (Marketing), English As A Second Language teaching exp., Management Consulting, IT Sales, Risk Management Consulting

Nihon Kobudo Kyou Kai Nihon Kobudo Sinkou Kai

Martial arts videos

University of California Berkeley PENR, Bachelor of Science graduate in 1991

A few awards related to work

Multinational Corporations and Mid-sized firms in a wide range of industries