Japanese Language/Manuscript map in kanji?

Question
I have an old manuscript map, the text of which I think is kanji characters.  I would like to know the geographical area depicted, and other relevant info that may be revealed by translation.  Images of the map can be found at http://www.geocenter.use.com.  Thank you for any help you can render.

Answer
I did as many lookups as I could of the ridges and peaks listed in the map, unfortunately, I could find any reference of them for Japan. The first half of the main name of the map, 行営地図, is also not a Japanese word though it would seem to be decipherable as some sort of management map. Curiously, on page 9 of 9 there is Korean, though I also cannot decipher and of the writing there to even a single word.  

Japanese Language

Michael DePaula