Japanese Language/Manuscript map in kanji?

I have an old manuscript map, the text of which I think is kanji characters.  I would like to know the geographical area depicted, and other relevant info that may be revealed by translation.  Images of the map can be found at  Thank you for any help you can render.

I did as many lookups as I could of the ridges and peaks listed in the map, unfortunately, I could find any reference of them for Japan. The first half of the main name of the map, 行営地図, is also not a Japanese word though it would seem to be decipherable as some sort of management map. Curiously, on page 9 of 9 there is Korean, though I also cannot decipher and of the writing there to even a single word.  

Japanese Language

Michael DePaula

Anything pertaining to daily conversation, music, historical/modern forms of Japanese-character writing, computer/IT-related vocabulary, and aquatic sciences.

14 years of Japanese study with about 10 of those years in Japan.

Global Underwater Explorers, Okinawa Underwater Explorers, Okinawa Freethought Society

Degree in Music Performance, University of Southern California. 10+ years working the IT/computer programming world. 8 years of amateur translation assistance. 8 years in marine conservation/technical dive exploration in Japan.