You are here:About>>Experts
[an error occurred while processing this directive]

If you like the look of bobs considering growing yours out into a long bob. Long bobs that hit somewhere between the chin and the shoulders tend to be very flattering on women of all ages and with all face shapes.

Note how the back is a tad bit shorter than the front. Note also how Foster has long, side-swept bangs.

I feature 20 Gorgeous Long Bob Hairstyles.

The Best Products for This Hairstyle

To get this perfectly smooth hairstyle, you'll need 2 brushes, a round brush and a flat brush to finish the look. I recommend the Luxor Pro Royal Citrus Thermal Ceramic Round Brush, buy it from Amazon and Sephora's Paddle Brush (buy it from Sephora).

If you have wavy or curly hair that you want to blow dry straight for your long bob, I recommend John Frieda Frizz Ease Straight Fixation Styling Crème, buy it f

Japanese Language/Translation?

I am talking to my Japanese friend and the language is not my forte. We are discussing a pairing of two people we both like (taohun). I have an idea of the translation but I want confirmation on it. Thank you!
Sentence: タオフン大好きなんです
Sorry if I'm being a burden! I know this question isn't a priority!

If you like someone, you would say, "<person's name> がすきです。" But that is what each of you would say.

If you both like the same person, Taohun in this example, you could say the above and s/he could reply with, "私も<person's name>が好きですよ" because s/he likes him/her too.

Japanese Language

Michael DePaula

Anything pertaining to daily conversation, music, historical/modern forms of Japanese-character writing, computer/IT-related vocabulary, and aquatic sciences.

14 years of Japanese study with about 10 of those years in Japan.

Global Underwater Explorers, Okinawa Underwater Explorers, Okinawa Freethought Society

Degree in Music Performance, University of Southern California. 10+ years working the IT/computer programming world. 8 years of amateur translation assistance. 8 years in marine conservation/technical dive exploration in Japan.