Japanese Language/Could you translate this picture

Question
Translation needed
Translation needed  
I need somebody to translate this japanese picture for me. What are they saying in the picture? I'd assume it is in japanese (:
 http://31.media.tumblr.com/01a01b3f51c197b56b55dd3ccefd553b/tumblr_mf8g8da32c1ra

If the link didnt work I attached the picture too (:

Answer
Hi Linnea!

Sorry for the late response, but thanks for your patience!

Yes, the image is in Japanese!  It's a little hard to understand what they're saying without any context, but it's something like this:

"I'm gonna go check out Nanja Town (which I left in your care).  I sure hope you didn't make any crappy sweets."

I don't know if that helps, so let me know if you have any further questions!

Take care!

Brian

Japanese Language

Brian