Japanese Language/Car rear sticker meaning in english

Hi,would u pls translate  2 types stickers ( green and blue )in
english ? There are on the back of reconditioned used toyota cars. Some having +5%, +10% & some +25% in green stickers and 3 stars with 50% & some are 4 stars with 75%. What is the meaning & difference between this type of stickers in cars.which percentage is better & this stickers are applicable for  new or used car
With best regards

It's hard to say without pictures but the only stickers with stars on them that I've seen, especially if they're branded are just about emissions. Check out yoshi's post on this:

Otherwise, please submit a photo so I can better help you. Thanks.  

Japanese Language

Michael DePaula

Anything pertaining to daily conversation, music, historical/modern forms of Japanese-character writing, computer/IT-related vocabulary, and aquatic sciences.

14 years of Japanese study with about 10 of those years in Japan.

Global Underwater Explorers, Okinawa Underwater Explorers, Okinawa Freethought Society

Degree in Music Performance, University of Southern California. 10+ years working the IT/computer programming world. 8 years of amateur translation assistance. 8 years in marine conservation/technical dive exploration in Japan.