Hi ,, I want to ask you if you can give me a link from which I can download JDK and JCreator on my macbook ,,, I tried several times to download it but it won't work. I really need it because I'm studying a Java course and I need the program to be on my laptop. Thanks.

The typical place to download the JDK is at:

I haven't used JCreator (I use Eclipse), so any link I provide won't really help. The Eclipse download can include the JDK, which is what I've used on a Mac before, but I don't have one with me at this moment.

Artemus Harper

I have a Masters in computer science. I can answer questions on core J2SE, swing and graphics. Please no questions about JSP or J2ME.

I have experience in Core Java, good background in Java swing/gui, some experience with JNI, Java reflection. Some experience in bio-informatics. Basics in c++ and c#

Washington State University

MS in Computer Science from Washington State University and a BS in Mathematics and Computer Science from Central Washington University.