Java/request!!

Question
Hi ,, I want to ask you if you can give me a link from which I can download JDK and JCreator on my macbook ,,, I tried several times to download it but it won't work. I really need it because I'm studying a Java course and I need the program to be on my laptop. Thanks.

Answer
The typical place to download the JDK is at:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk7u9-downloads-1859576

I haven't used JCreator (I use Eclipse), so any link I provide won't really help. The Eclipse download can include the JDK, which is what I've used on a Mac before, but I don't have one with me at this moment.

Java

Artemus Harper