Java/java inventory program

Question
I cannot get this java program to work, I have tried and tried and the compiler I am using is NetBeans, I am unsure of how to make this work, Please help me. I need this by Friday August 2, 2013

Choose a product that lends itself to an inventory I chose Lottery Tickets - $1, $2, $3 $5 $10
There will be 20 of each ticket for the unit count in this program

Create a product class that holds the item number, the name of the product, the number of units in stock, and the price of each unit.

Create a Java application that displays the product number, the name of the product, the number of units in stock, the price of each unit, and the value of the inventory (the number of units in stock multiplied by the price of each unit). Pay attention to the good programming practices in the text to ensure your source code is readable and well documented.

Modify the Inventory Program so the application can handle multiple items. Use an array to store the items. The output should display the information one product at a time, including the item number, the name of the product, the number of units in stock, the price of each unit, and the value of the inventory of that product. In addition, the output should display the value of the entire inventory.

Create a method to calculate the value of the entire inventory.

Create another method to sort the array items by the name of the product.

Modify the Inventory Program by creating a subclass of the product class that uses one additional unique feature of the product you chose (for the DVDs subclass, you could use movie title, for example). In the subclass, create a method to calculate the value of the inventory of a product with the same name as the method previously created for the product class. The subclass method should also add a 5% restocking fee to the value of the inventory of that product.

Modify the output to display this additional feature you have chosen and the restocking fee.

Modify the Inventory Program to use a GUI. The GUI should display the information one product at a time, including the item number, the name of the product, the number of units in stock, the price of each unit, and the value of the inventory of that product. In addition, the GUI should display the value of the entire inventory, the additional attribute, and the restocking fee.

Answer
Could you indicate what step you are stuck on. Each of these can be done one at a time, and you can verify that it work at that step. Also, it may help if I can see what your code looks like. You can use pastebin to put place code in and share that link with me.

In any case, I won't do your work for you. This is your responsibility, I can only help you accomplish this goal.

Java

Artemus Harper