Java/Store Source Code

i want to know professional developers where store their source code for future reference. i want to know they use bitbucket like services or dropbox or google drive like services. i create many projects , now i want to store them at safe place.

Use a version control system like git. If you want to make your source code public then you can use You can also pay them if you want a more private repository of code. This not only stores your code for public use, but allows you to make changes to it, roll back to previous versions and manages multiple people who would contribute to the code.

Artemus Harper

I have a Masters in computer science. I can answer questions on core J2SE, swing and graphics. Please no questions about JSP or J2ME.

I have experience in Core Java, good background in Java swing/gui, some experience with JNI, Java reflection. Some experience in bio-informatics. Basics in c++ and c#

Washington State University

MS in Computer Science from Washington State University and a BS in Mathematics and Computer Science from Central Washington University.