Java/Store Source Code

Question
Sir
   i want to know professional developers where store their source code for future reference. i want to know they use bitbucket like services or dropbox or google drive like services. i create many projects , now i want to store them at safe place.

Answer
Use a version control system like git. If you want to make your source code public then you can use https://github.com/. You can also pay them if you want a more private repository of code. This not only stores your code for public use, but allows you to make changes to it, roll back to previous versions and manages multiple people who would contribute to the code.

Java

Artemus Harper