Javascript/Change the color after click

I wanna change the color of dropdwon list but after click on it.
I have a dropdown in JavaScript consist of names of different countries, when I select country name it comes on a top of dropdown, that is gud but i need to change it's color after clicking on it.

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for your question. I'm not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for, but hopefully it will point you in the right direction:

Please feel free to follow-up if there are any other questions you may  have.

Best Wishes,

Kevin Chisholm

Kevin Chisholm

I can answer questions about: JavaScript, Object-Oriented JavaScipt, JSON, AJAX, jQuery, HTML, CSS

I am a Front-End Web Developer living in New York City. I have provided services to titles such as,,,,,, and Being particularly passionate about Object-Oriented JavaScript as well as Web Standards, I spend a fair amount of time writing about / teaching Front-End Web Development techniques. In my free time I enjoy reading about advanced JavaScript, as well as Web Development trends and best practices. My Blog is: JavaScript-specific blog posts can be found here:

NYC Front-end Developers CSS3 / HTML5 The future of front end Front-End Engineers Javascript Syracuse University Alumni Network

Syracuse University - VPA - 1983 - 1987