Jeep Repair/draing battiery

I have a 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited  that drains the battery totally dead every 1 - 3 days.  Can you please give me some ideas on how to fix it or where to even start or how do I narrow down where the drainage is happening.  Thank you a ton for you assistance.

U will need to get a wire diagram  an an amp meter that can go from 10 amps to 35 mili amps  hook the meter inline with the - batter post see how much is being drawn after 15 min  then start pulling fuses to see what circuit its on and then see whats on that circuit.

Jeep Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP 14 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer