Jeep Repair/2004 Grand Cherokee Jeep Special Edition, 4WD, 6 Cylinder

Question
Jeep keeps overheating. I checked both the relays in the fuse box and they are working fine. The fan doesn't want to work or has any electricity going to it at all. How can I make the fan work back again?

Answer
radiator fan relay is the most likely issue  under the pass side headlight  if never been replaced U cut a hole and then u can get it that way  Utube it IM sure there is a video for it if U want instructions.  IF the relay goes out again  the fan is drawing to many amps and it will also need to be replaced.

Jeep Repair

Kevin