Jeep Repair/2004 Grand Cherokee Jeep Special Edition, 4WD, 6 Cylinder

Jeep keeps overheating. I checked both the relays in the fuse box and they are working fine. The fan doesn't want to work or has any electricity going to it at all. How can I make the fan work back again?

radiator fan relay is the most likely issue  under the pass side headlight  if never been replaced U cut a hole and then u can get it that way  Utube it IM sure there is a video for it if U want instructions.  IF the relay goes out again  the fan is drawing to many amps and it will also need to be replaced.

Jeep Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP 14 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer