Jeep Repair/Rear wiper/Electrical drain

QUESTION: How can I follow the wiring to the rear wiper. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Do I have to take the back panel off the hatch to get to the wiring?

Also within the last month I have a drain somewhere within my electrical system. If car sits for a few days when I go to start it it turns over but won't start. If I jump it, it starts right up and no problems until I let it set again for a few days. Had battery checked no problem there, so I feel there could be a slow drain caused by a wire short. Which might be my rear wiper.

Please help, LOL I'm getting to old for this. It is suppose to be my golden years.

ANSWER: ok  so what are u looking for?  what info  also  need to know what kinda jeep u have as well

QUESTION: 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 6 cylinder, 4WD

ANSWER: When it wont wipe  hit the motor with a hammer see if u start moving again

QUESTION: Where is the motor?

Also you never answered my second question, about battery drain. Could the short in the rear wiper be causing this or maybe my left rear door lock that works only when it wants to?

the motor is attached to the rear wiper arm remove the panel and u will see it.  As for the battery drain will need a volt meter that can go down to 35 mili amps   a wire diagram and hook it up for a battery off draw test. This is some pretty heavy electrical diog for the battery drain not sure if u want to get into that or not.

Jeep Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP 14 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer