Jeep Repair/replace ebrake cable

I have a 2006 Jeep Commander with a 4.7L V8. I need to replace the rear ebrake cable. Do I have to take out the back seat?

1. Remove the rear seat bottom (Refer to 23 - Body/Seats/SEAT - Removal) .

2. Disconnect the (FDCM) final drive control module electrical connectors (1).
3. Remove the (FDCM) module bracket (2) mounting nuts.

4. Remove the rear sill plates.
5. Roll the carpet back to access the rear park brake cables.

6. Lock-out the park brake cable (1).

7. Disconnect the brake cables from the equalizer (1).

8. Remove the park brake cables (2) thru the floor (1).

9. Raise and support the vehicle.
10. Remove the tire and wheel assembly.
11. Remove the rear caliper (1) (Refer to 05 - Brakes/Hydraulic/Mechanical/CALIPER, Disc Brake - Removal) .

12. Remove the disc brake rotor.

13. Disconnect the park brake cable at the brake actuator lever (2).
14. Disconnect the rear park brake shoes (1)(Refer to 05 - Brakes/Parking Brake/SHOES, Parking Brake - Removal) .

15. Remove the stabilizer bar bushing clamp bolts.
16. Remove the 2 push pins for the park brake cable to the axle.
17. Remove the park brake cable (2) thru the support plate.
18. Remove the cable (2) from the vehicle  

Jeep Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP 14 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer