Jeep Repair/Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 1999

Question
Hello ther Kevin,
I did answer your question in regards my Jeep I am not sure what happend but I am unable to answer your question from the last thread so I am reposting this as brand new.
Yes I lost the keys and the remote. The issue is for me to be able to use the new keys and remote they need to be programmed to my VIN # specs unfortunately there is no one where I am based who can do the work for me that is why I want to buy a plug and play PCM but not sure if it would work with the new Key. Please advise

Answer
this is the first mention of you loosing keys to the jeep.  U had only asked if replacing a pcm if u need to program keys to go with it.

In your case it wont work  the new keys will need to be programed to the SKIM module   which is the main module to allow the jeep to start   U will need to have it towed to a dealer to have this done.

Jeep Repair

Kevin