Jeep Repair/Electrical drain

I am almost sure my drain is from my left rear door. If I pull the door panel can I disconnect the fuse and if so is it right under the door lock? So it might stop my battery drain. It works sometimes and other times not. The door and rear wiper blade are my only two electrical issues. Thank you Kevin for all your help. I'm 62 and it has been along time since I worked as a mechanic/state inspector.

the door panel does not have fuses in them    to correctly find the battery drain a battery off draw test would need to be done to the car. A volt meter with the ability to get down to .35 amps would be needed  and a wire diagram.
Do you have such items at hand?

Jeep Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP 14 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer