Jeep Repair/Electrical drain

Question
I am almost sure my drain is from my left rear door. If I pull the door panel can I disconnect the fuse and if so is it right under the door lock? So it might stop my battery drain. It works sometimes and other times not. The door and rear wiper blade are my only two electrical issues. Thank you Kevin for all your help. I'm 62 and it has been along time since I worked as a mechanic/state inspector.

Answer
the door panel does not have fuses in them    to correctly find the battery drain a battery off draw test would need to be done to the car. A volt meter with the ability to get down to .35 amps would be needed  and a wire diagram.
Do you have such items at hand?

Jeep Repair

Kevin