Jeep Repair/automatic windows

Question
QUESTION: I just recently purchased a 2001 jeep Cherokee Laredo. Just the other day I went to roll up my windows, and the window behind the  driver's side won't roll up. I can hear it. Seems like it's off the  frame(?). Do I need to take it to a mechanic or can I fix it myself?

ANSWER: more then likely a window regulator assembly

QUESTION: So you never answered do I need to take it in? Or is there a quick fix that I can do myself?

Answer
any one can fix anything with the right tools and knowledge.  If you really want to know if u can fix it  get a service manual  read over what needs to be done  then u can make the derision for yourself.  I can no answer if u can or can not fix something yourself.

Jeep Repair

Kevin