Jeep Repair/automatic windows

QUESTION: I just recently purchased a 2001 jeep Cherokee Laredo. Just the other day I went to roll up my windows, and the window behind the  driver's side won't roll up. I can hear it. Seems like it's off the  frame(?). Do I need to take it to a mechanic or can I fix it myself?

ANSWER: more then likely a window regulator assembly

QUESTION: So you never answered do I need to take it in? Or is there a quick fix that I can do myself?

any one can fix anything with the right tools and knowledge.  If you really want to know if u can fix it  get a service manual  read over what needs to be done  then u can make the derision for yourself.  I can no answer if u can or can not fix something yourself.

Jeep Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP 14 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer