Jeep Repair/blower motor swicth or control

i have a 2002 jeep grand cherokee overland with the 4.7 v8 all wheel drive. my heater quit working took it in had it looked at i was told the blower motor switch was bad it had melted. is it a switch or a control or is it the resistoror is it the whole a/c heat control panel?

the ac control head  where u turn the knows would be a switch   iv never seen that melt before.   The blower motor resistor I have seen them melt. Look under driver side dash  it will be a thing with a green and black wire coming out of it to a little box looking item held in with 2 screws  that's the resistor.  If it has belted teh connector  U will need to get teh resistor which is usually updated  and the connector kit that keeps that from happening again.

Jeep Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP 14 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer