Jeep Repair/hazard/flasher relay

Question
I have a 2001 Jeep grand cherokee laredo w/4.0L 6cyl. The driver side rear turn signal and hazard does not work. Inside signal on dash is flashing rapidly.Took out bulb & replaced but still does not work. where do I find the relay switch for this?

Answer
its either going to be the whole tail light assembly  known for issues  or a bulb up front.
The flasher  is for all 4  not just one side.   Take the other tail light out  and plug it in to the driver side  see if the fast blinking stops   then you will know for sure its the tail light assembly.

Jeep Repair

Kevin