Jeep Repair/05 Jeep Liberty 3.7 v6

Began overheating. Only when ac is on.  Crack in radiator, replaced it and tstat.  Still gets hot when air is on.  Temp drops with heat on. No obvious leaks,noises,obstructions.  Fan is working. Pump a few years old.  No engine lts coming  on.  Anything besides maybe the pump causing this?

if only over heats when ac is on that means  the system is clogged,  cooling fan inop or radiator is partially clogged.  A bad pump would make it over heat regardless of ac on or not.
Does it also over heat while driving down the high way or will it only do it in stop and go?

Jeep Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP 14 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer