Jeep Repair/Trade or Keep

Question
I have an 07 cherokee. It has 155k on the dash and needs minor maintenance (brakes, tune-up, etc.) I was thinking of trading it for a newer model or even a wrangler but mechanics are giving me bad feedback about them. So, I was basically wondering if i should trade it or just upgrade it (radio, seats, etc.). I wanted to ask someone with Jeep knowledge before i made a desicion.

Answer
Sorry i truly cant answer that kinda question im not there to assess the jeep or the ones your looking at.  Id get some one that u trust to over look it  see whats wrong with it  then only you can see if u want to buy a new one or fix the one you have .

Jeep Repair

Kevin