Jeep Repair/evap system on a/c for 95 grand cherokee

try to rephrase a prev question      I have a 95 GC with a 1/2 " hole drilled in plastic at interior floorboard to unclog a/c drain,unfortunately they also drilled part of the tube that goes through the firewall and leaks inside badly.If I cut the face of the plastic to try to feed a rubber hose through,will I end up doing more damage?Im hoping to connect hose to make a new line through firewall for drain,but not sure what Ill find.Dont want to make problem worse. Thanks

it does not drain through the firewall it goes into the frame  that's why u don't see a tube under the hood.  Use a pip cleaner and remove any debree where teh hole is drilled  shove it as far as u can down into teh frame.  IF it still leaks inside  then the dash will need to come out to remove all teh trash from inside  clogging up the drain.

Jeep Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP 14 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer