Jeep Repair/05 jeep wrangler p0700 p0888 codes

Question
what can be the cause of this we have changed the transmission front speed sensor rear speed sensor sent the tcm off to be tested passed all test changed the transmission relay check the voltage in the box its reading 12.7 the points are coming together like their suppose to when cranked . but when you get in it shift it into drive go maybe 5 miles then put it in reverse when you pull it back into drive it will hard shift and the cel will come on and it will not shift out of 1st gear . don't know what else to do all wiring up top is checking out ok .

Answer
this will need to go to an electrical guy
P0888 Relay output always off
SET CONDITION
This code is set when less than 3 volts are present at the transmission control relay output circuits at the Transmission Control Module when
the TCM is energizing the relay.
POSSIBLE CAUSES
- Fused B+ circuit open
- Transmission control relay ground circuit open
- Intermittent wiring and connectors

Jeep Repair

Kevin