Jeep Repair/2004 GC SE 4.0L overheating

Question
I have the same issues as some of the others asking questions.
My fan appears to work, I have tested it.  3 prong plug with both + sides turning the fan, when both are powered, fan runs strongest or higher speed. The relays appear good.  My solution was to add an aftermarket fan clutch and 18" blade.  It was a tight fit but I did not have to remove the electric fan or the shroud to install the assembly!

My question is related to city stop and go driving:

The electric fan currently does not run, I suspect the computer!
Does the PCM cut off the fan at driving speeds above 30+mph when the fan is not needed or does it run all the time? I do not want to take it to a dealer due to $ issues. If it is normal for the fan to run all the time while the AC is on, is there a simple wiring hack to allow it to run without going thru the PCM?
I live in Houston and use the AC 10+ months of the year.

Answer
yes the pcm cuts off the fan when the temp is below a certain temp.  The fan should be running 90% of the time when the ac is on.  No wire hack  teh fan is a Pulse with modulated system.  Like a light in your house where u can move the slider up and down to make it dimmer nad brighter.    Does your fan not work when in stop and go traffic?  The first part of your post is irrelevant  unless this is anout your jeep.

Jeep Repair

Kevin