Jehovah`s Witness/The meaning of Hallelujah or HalleluYah

Chaszy wrote at 2009-01-05 22:44:43
There is no J or J sound ect. in Hebrew, latin, Greek, and not in English until about 400 years ago. So, No Jah, No Jehovah, No Jesus, ect. all those names are erroneous, the Father's name is Yah, his son's name is Yahoshua (Yahsuha) Study, study, ask the creator for understanding. check out the original 1611 KJV, theres no J, but I,

Iesous, Iohn, ect. Men has add and taken away from Yah's word, and you know what HE sia HE will do about that!

Malantswane wrote at 2015-04-02 00:13:50
I do not agree with jah!because in all of my research the letter J is not in the hebrew accent again the letter j is only 400 years old!so HALLELUYAH is the correct one in all senses that serves with the times,YAH name is being praised!for more follow ups YAHUWAH and YAHUSHUA. Rev 14 (YAH) name!HELLELUYAH is even more clearly specifying the Lord and God we serve.

Jehovah`s Witness

Janko