Jehovah`s Witness/jehovah witnesses misleading?

pm wrote at 2013-01-14 16:40:02
helloo  i read youre post and ur wrong about ur information about jw soo maybe you should reserch better before telling people that they are misled every religion belives in something who are we to judge maybe u should go to a jw meeting  and ask   the info corectly im not a jw but  i have familly who are and somethings are true like blood transfusions but the other things  that you said theres no proof  of armagedon the bible states that we were going to live on a critical times before the end came look what has happend theres more people who muder for no cause people who are starving war  these are things the bible predicted soo we shouldnt judge unless we do our homework right thank you

pm wrote at 2013-01-14 16:40:18

Derrick wrote at 2013-01-15 16:57:11
Wow "pm", you must have thought your points were so good, that you had to write them twice.

I find it interesting that you tell ME to "do my homework", and then you tell me that I might should actually go to a JW meeting.  Actually, I DID...for 13 years.  Furthermore, every single thing I said about JW belief was completely accurate, so I think it is YOU who should do their homework.

However, I am a fair person.  If you have something in my comments that you believe are inaccurate, you are certainly welcome to write to me, and state what they are.  Then we can talk about it.

Furthermore, you are telling me "not to judge", yet the JW religion is one of the most judgmental religions on earth.  You DO know, don't you, that JWs believe they are the ONLY true religion, and that only THEY will survive Armageddon?  You did know that, correct?

Derrick wrote at 2013-01-16 14:00:36
One more thing, pm.  I have gone back and read through my answer, and why you even bothered to write your comments is beyond me.  Every single thing I said was accurate, and I think you are someone who really knows little to nothing about JW doctrine.  Which is fine...But then, why write someone and tell them to do their homework, when its obvious you haven't done yours?

As for the "Armageddon" thing, I would suggest you read the sentence right BEFORE it.  I think you might have missed it.  It wasn't a denial of Armageddon taking place....it was a comment about the Watchtower falsely SETTING DATES as to when it would occur.

Again, do your own homework.  Why you even bothered to write with these comments, is a mystery.

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland