Jehovah`s Witness/What is Sin?

NonnieJW wrote at 2014-03-24 20:13:07
I see you did not add to this list the other things mentioned in the Shepard the Flock  of God book,such a brazen conduct, which can mean just about a anything the elders decide it to mean. I have met more than one who have been shunned because of an interpretation of this loose criteria, (which is not found in the bible).

Jehovah`s Witness

Ben Erdman

I will attempt to answer any questions that have to do with major Jehovah’s Witness doctrine. I will also try to give an accurate and honest explanation from the "Truth" (the Word of God). I am not a Jehovah’s Witness. I was never baptized as one. I am a "witness" for Christ. I love talking about God and the piercing Word that He has provided for us. If I don't know the answer to a question I will be more than happy to research it and get an answer. So, let’s talk.

I have grown up in the religion known as Jehovah’s Witnesses. Nearly all of my family (immediate and extended) are Jehovah’s Witnesses. I have been to probably hundreds of meetings, several assemblies and have had many in-depth bible studies with Witnesses. I love these people and admire their great zeal to do what they believe is truth. I have done extensive research into this area. I have a great passion in Jehovah’s Witness doctrine and beliefs.

I do not have any particular educational credentials that affect this field. I believe that I have been very educated in this field of Jehovah’s Witness doctrine by my own experience and extensive studies. I also believe in my heart that the Spirit of God has educated me in this area and will continue to do so.