Jehovah`s Witness/Who will survive Armageddon?

jeff wrote at 2009-12-27 16:19:14
I think the answer here is clear if you are looking to the Bible.  Eph 2 states it well, "8For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9not by works, so that no one can boast."

Who will survive?  My question would be who will spend eternity with God.  The Bible teaches that you can know and be secure with your eternal destiny.  Is this through your own works or belonging to a certain organization?  The Bible does not teach that.  Salvation is 100% the grace of God.  For a more detailed presentation of this visit: harvest.org/knowgod

rose white wrote at 2014-07-04 21:00:16
I'm inclined to think that every human who ever lived will be resurrected for Judgement as every name must be recorded in the books.

So all the perhaps billions who lived before the Flood and died in it will be resurrected even though they were all wicked - actually of course a lot of those killed would have been children too young to understand right and wrong - and all the billions who will die during Armageddon will be judged.

All who believe that Jesus really did come to earth to die as a perfect sacrifice will be saved - apparently water baptism is also needed? Thus all the Zionists, Muslims, Buddhists and all others who worship idols and gnore God will die but may be resurrected.

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenton Hepburn