Jehovah`s Witness/Most rediculous quotes from the Watchtower.

Question
QUESTION: Derrick, I will be sending you once a week the most rediculous quotes ever came out of the watchtower.
So here is your first one.

"From Black to White He Slowly Turned.. Rev. William H. Draper .. gave a living affirmative answer to the famous Biblical question,'Can the Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard his spots?' Though once as black as charcoal, the Rev. Mr. Draper is now white. His people say that his color was changed in answer to prayer. Many years ago Draper was employed by a fair-skinned man, and he was often heard to remark that if he could only be white like his employer, he would be happy. While in the white man's service Draper 'experienced' religion. From that day forward he prayed constantly and fervently that he might become white.. He first experienced a prickling sensation on his face, and upon close investigation found a number of small white spots scarcely larger than
the point of a pin. He became alarmed, thinking he had some peculiar disease but he did not suffer and aside from the prickling sensation felt nothing unusual. Gradually the white spots became larger and extended themselves, until now, after the change has been in progress for over 30 years, Draper has not a single dark spot on his body." {ZWT Oct 1 1900 296-7}

I will send you another one next week.

God bless.

ANSWER: Yes, I remember reading that one years ago, but had forgotten about it.

BTW, what is wrong with being black?  That is what the article would seem to imply.  I'm getting some gray hairs on my head....wonder if I could pray that away too?

Besides, Michael Jackson did the same thing, only I don't think prayer had much to do with it.

Thanks for the laugh, Luis.  Can't wait to see the next one.  

God bless.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

QUESTION: Derrick states:

XXXXXXX

LOOOOL, you are right, Michael Jackson use to be black. I guess the watchtower must have been way ahead of their time.

Hey, we can't argue with what's in black and white coming from the minds of those faithful loonies from the watchtower. You know, like the one jakev likes to kiss, rando's feet!!

I am going to have some fun with these two loonies.

Answer
They do provide constant humor and entertainment, that's for sure.  

At any rate, Jakev seems to want to continue arguing with me about Rando being dishonest, despite that the facts and links are there for anyone to read.  So just watch the board tomorrow, and see the questions I have posed in response to Jakev....I have sent him just a few of Rando's blunders and dishonesties, and am giving him the opportunity to explain them.  Should be enlightening to watch.  I decided a few weeks back I wasn't having debates with him any longer, due to his mannerisms and misconduct.  But since he is now Rando's right-hand-man and has the gall to say Rando is honest, then I am making an exception...LOL.  

I can only imagine Rando's frustration when reading this.  Think about it....Rando was feeling some relief that these statements of his were way down the board where most current readers won't find them.  But now they are being brought back, thanks to Jakev.  Can't you just hear him now?...."Jakev, you are the first real JW since my joining here to actually go along with me when I lie, but now this is getting embarrassing.  Will you do me a favor?....SHUT UP!"

Can't you just see it?  Ha, ha.

Thanks for the quotes, Luis.

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland