Jehovah`s Witness/testimony after testimony

JOSE LUIS PAIPA RAMIREZ wrote at 2011-02-01 04:15:18
I LOVE TO AD A BIT TO THIS ANSWER...AND IS COMING FROM MY RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR GOD JEHOVAH...AFTER MANY YEARS OF WALK WITH JEHOVAHS ENEMY....I TURN AGAINT JEHOVAHS ENEMY...MR COLE SOORRY YOU LEFT THE WAY BECOUSE YOU LET THE ENEMY OF JEHOVAH ENTER IN YOUR LIFE AND EVERY THING YOU HAD IN YOUR MIND IS GONE AS WELL AS YOUR LOVE FOR JEHOVAH GOO GOD...BELEAVE ME IM HAPPY THAN EVER AFTER I FOND THE LOVE OF JEHOVAH....AND THE LIGTH IS CHANGING MY LIFE AND AT SOME POINT GOD WILL RESCUE ME...DONT WORRIE GOD HAS NOT FORGET YOU...YOU FORGOT JEHOVAHS LOVE...AND YOU KNOW THE TIME IS VERY NEAR....I ENCORAGE EVERY HUMAN NOT TO BE PART OF THIS SISTEM OF THING THAT SOON WILL STOP BENG...JEHOVAH BLESS

EVERY ONE..AND EVERY HUMAN ...I WILL PRAY FOR U...

kri malone wrote at 2011-02-20 08:56:49

I'd like to reply to your comments that JW's are encouraged to look to god for salvation & not men. This is absolutely false with all due respect. We are clearly told that the Bible alone is NOT enough to have a relationship with God. We must accept the authority of the Governing Body otherwise God will reject us. We must accept any policy & doctrine given by the Governing Body even if is false in order to have a good standing in the Congregation.

Any publisher or elder that follows his conscience and does anything different than what is approved by the GB (even if it's right) will be deleted or worse yet, expelled. There's too many references to prove this that I won't bother to place here.

KM

Brenton wrote at 2011-03-01 02:01:38
Hello Hello Kri Malone,

I know that some have had the experience that you describe.  However that would be for 2 reasons. 1) the elders in a particular congregation do not follow what is written by the WTS and or 2) the person that is relived of privileges or worse is spreading what they believe even if it is a conscience matter to others.

The WTS acknowledges that there are and will be things that individuals do not understand as to why something is said and done.

I know of many JWs that do not for some reason see eye to eye with all that the WTS publishes.  The some thing happened in the first century Christan congregation.  There werewrong expectations  talked about wrong ideas and things that must be done.  If it happened the it will happen now.

The point is not causing waves.

Our salvation is between US and Jehovah and not any man or organisation.

We are individuals who work along with the WTS

Brenton wrote at 2011-03-01 02:01:38
Hello Hello Kri Malone,

The point is not causing waves.

truth seeker wrote at 2013-07-03 18:22:31
The Watchtower organization clearly states that NO ONE can have a relationship with God or understand the Bible without the Governing Body of JWs.

JW's are followers of men. Whatever the Governing Body says is accepted by millions as if it were coming from God himself.

They have exalted themselves above the bible, Christ and the Holy Spirit.

They have also prophesied falsely the end of the world for 1914, 1915, 1918, 1925, 1975 and 2000 - Deut 18:20-22.

Brenton Hepburn wrote at 2013-07-08 01:20:49
Hello Truth Seeker

We do not follow men.  We follow the Bible.  However we can not do it on our own. We need to be persuaded and taught.  We do not exalt anyone above Jehovah.  No JW is greater than any other.  Some have more responsibility in leadership for which they are accountable to God for, but they are not exalted in any way.

Actually it is the Bible that tells us tat we can not get to know the truth about God God on our own

Luke records that Paul was very good at PERSUADING people to believe.

Acts 18:4  “And he reasoned in the synagogue every sabbath, and persuaded the Jews and the Greeks.”  KJV

Acts 19:26 “Moreover ye see and hear, that not alone at Ephesus, but almost throughout all Asia, this Paul hath persuaded and turned away much people, saying that they be no gods, which are made with hands”:  KJV

We also have the account of Philip and the Ethiopian where the Ethiopian said that he needed someone to guide him

Acts 8:26-36 “26 And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert.

27  And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,.....30  And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?  31 AND HE SAID, HOW CAN I, EXCEPT SOME MAN SHOULD GUIDE ME ? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him. …..35  Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus . 36  And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?”

We have never uttered a false prophecy. We have have had misunderstandings of previously written Bible  prophecy, but have never ever made any sort of prediction that was not seen as being supported by the Bible.  Seeing you call yourself "Truth Seeker", If you want to know the truth about any of those dates them do the right thing and ask for all relevant information and do not just parrot what others have wrongly said  

truth seeker wrote at 2013-08-26 19:53:11
I'm glad that you admit that salvation is a personal matter between God and man ....NOT an organization.

However the official teaching of the Governing Body is that no one can understand the bible if they don't accept the Watchtowers interpretations.

Anyone who rejects their authority is a proud, demonic apostate. The Watchtower says that God reveals his truth through them only. If that's true, then why so many flip flops in doctrine? Example:

* Higher authorities....governments 1913...changed to God & Christ in 1927.....changed back to government's in 1961.

* organ transplants....banned in 1970 then its o.k. in 1980. How Many died? Who knows or cares according to the GB.

* pyramid of Giza....Russell taught these were used by God to reveal his will. Rutherford said it was demonic.

* Blood fractions banned since 1945 then it became O.K. in 2000. How Many died? Who cares says the GB.

* Alternative military service banned since Rutherford...now O.K. In 1996!! Tens of thousands went to jail for Nothing!!

* Vaccinations....prohibited since Rutherford....now O.K. since 1954!!! How many died needlessly???

* Voting....banned since Rutherford (anyone remember Malawi?) Now O.K. in 1999!!! Any apologies to the Malawi bros? Yea right!

ch

Brenton wrote at 2013-08-28 00:22:08
Hello truth seeker,

If you are truly wanting the truth please ask, or, make those statements in a proper question to me. This "area" does not allow me to respond in detail to you r wrong accusations.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenton Hepburn