Jehovah`s Witness/B Day

Cheryl wrote at 2013-08-09 15:13:12
THANK YOU BEN for your answers. I've been doing bible study with JW for over a year now and I still scratch my head with celebrating holidays/man made religion. Thanks for the Scriptures on Romans 14:5-6 Its nice knowing Im not a bad person celebrating these traditions as long as I know where my heart is.  

Ben wrote at 2013-08-13 19:30:17
Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for writing. You are right. Whether or not you celebrate certain Holidays is really irrelevant. All that really matters is  whether or not you know Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior. We are not saved by whether we accept or reject certain days. We are saved by whether we accept or reject Jesus Christ.

Jehovah`s Witness

Ben Erdman

I will attempt to answer any questions that have to do with major Jehovah’s Witness doctrine. I will also try to give an accurate and honest explanation from the "Truth" (the Word of God). I am not a Jehovah’s Witness. I was never baptized as one. I am a "witness" for Christ. I love talking about God and the piercing Word that He has provided for us. If I don't know the answer to a question I will be more than happy to research it and get an answer. So, let’s talk.

I have grown up in the religion known as Jehovah’s Witnesses. Nearly all of my family (immediate and extended) are Jehovah’s Witnesses. I have been to probably hundreds of meetings, several assemblies and have had many in-depth bible studies with Witnesses. I love these people and admire their great zeal to do what they believe is truth. I have done extensive research into this area. I have a great passion in Jehovah’s Witness doctrine and beliefs.

I do not have any particular educational credentials that affect this field. I believe that I have been very educated in this field of Jehovah’s Witness doctrine by my own experience and extensive studies. I also believe in my heart that the Spirit of God has educated me in this area and will continue to do so.