Jehovah`s Witness/The best thing for you Derrick!!

Question
Is to just keep your mouth shut you embarrass yourself more and more with every passing comment. Unfortunately for you I had a bit of spare time today so I read allexperts and came across your post. So I decided to respond, here it goes!!!

Answer
I'm not gonna address the constant whining and teeth gnashing on your part but what I will address is your lack of scriptural knowledge seeing as that's the only relevant point.

This is what Jesus said

John 2:

19 "In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” 20 Therefore the Jews said: “This temple was built in forty-six years, and will you raise it up in three days?” 21 But he was talking about the temple of his body. 22 When, though, he was raised up from the dead, his disciples called to mind that he used to say this; and they believed the Scripture and the saying that Jesus said"

Now as I said to my questioner he said the TEMPLE of his body,not his body but the TEMPLE of his body, he also said this.

Matt 12:

6 "But I tell YOU that something greater than the temple is here"

So he's referring to himself here as a temple , now unless you want to claim he was talking about his bloodless body being a temple or even his body if you want to stretch the point like this:

"But I tell YOU that something greater than the temple(my bloodless body/body)is here"

then you're argument fails

Now the point is the answer to my questioner is the correct answer,all I actually needed to say was this to make your argument fail.

"If the temple of Jerusalem was destroyed would Jesus have to build it back with exactly the same bricks, mortar and building materials for it to be the same temple"?? Or would it still be the temple of Jerusalem??

"If it was tore down and Jesus didn't rebuild it with exactly the same materials, would the Jews then say. "No sorry it's not the same temple, you where telling lies"??

"When Jesus said those words do you think the Jews where thinking he was going to build it back with the same materials it had before it was tore down or would they think different one's would be sufficent for his words to come true"??

Either way Derrick your argument is an EPIC failure!!! Both your so-called "proof texts" are EPIC failures!! EVERY so-called "proof text" you can bring to the table will be an EPIC failure!!

So Yes Derrick, Jesus, the temple, the chief corner stone was destroyed for three days and raised, just like Jesus said it would. The answer I gave my questioner is the correct one from the Bible.

So the lesson for you Derrick is, you are so far out of your depth here it's untrue!!!! If you insist on being on our board you will just continue to get shown up for the foolishness you talk. If you don't like it spew your nonsense elsewhere,instead of you and all those of your ilk whining on and on like small children,because you get crushed every time you start!!  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW