Jehovah`s Witness/Check this out!ANOINTEDJW.ORG

Question
Hi Brother, What do you know about these people?They seem like the latest murmers new on the scene claiming to be of the anointed and more.Pretty exteme!

Answer
I have been limited in my use of a computer for some time and have to use others computers so my time has been limited on the internet.

I have just had a very quick look at the site and from what I very briefly read, I do not agree with the author. I see no evidence in the Bible to suggest Gods purpose for mankind has never changed and that purpose was for man to live eternally here on earth. Just how the earth would look the Bible never states. (a garden or paradise is different to different people and tastes) What the Bible does say is that God was the only ruler intended in the beginning. Because man sinned we never got to hear what God meant by fill the earth, or if he would allow cities and to be built or allow man to use his ingenuity to develop technologies.

There are some explanations (and some practices) that are taught by JWs that that I just can not understand, but I will not speculate on those explanations for the future. That will be up to Jehovah to reveal when he has finally settled the issue of universal sovereignty and Satan is no more. I believe ALL the basic doctrines of the Bible as understood by JWs. I will follow my conscience and strive to live according to Jehovah's standards in associations with his named people and I will not cause waves by trying to teach others where i see differences in opinion between my understanding of the Bible and what is accepted by JWs.  The things where I differ are small and really insignificant to the overall picture.

These individuals that start making a big thing are causing divisions and sects, that is NOT</> what a true follower of the Christ should be doing, so I do not think much of such web sites by individuals that claim to be JWs.

There are things that I see that are not pleasing to Jehovah, and for me that is manifested in that for every 2 people that become a JW almost 1 person leaves.  There are things that are wrong and it is nit my place or anyone else's job to fix them by causing divisions. If I am wrong about what I see as being wrong then they want be fixed.  If Jehovah wants to correct matters he certainly will.

I honestly believe that, as a people JWs, are the only ones doing what Jehovah requires.  That being the case we are <b>HIS
people and he will sort things out in HIS due time .  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenton Hepburn